Friday, April 26, 2013

Alternate Route

In this post I am listing an alternate route for El Camino de los Santos. It seems  that in my original plans - which keep us away from major highways - we have an issue that we would have to walk over a set of railroad tracks - which I have been informed is illegal. I do not want to place myself or anyone who walks with me in any dangerous or illegal situations - so I have found an alternate route that will have us walking less in the country and more in housing developments - but rather safe than sorry. The distance is almost identical and provides us more opportunity for rest stops if needed.
Create Maps or search from 80 million at MapMyWalk


I will be testing this walk later in May so I can make a final decison on its suitability. We will have to walk along two short stretches on Route 34 but I am fairly certain that it will be safe for anyone involved.

Buen Camino
Deacon Dale 

No comments:

Post a Comment